Explore Ontario Summer Contest Rules & Draw Dates!
Enter our Explore Ontario Contest each week from May 28th to August 3, 2012. Enter each contest weekly before Thursday nights at at 11:59pm for your chance to win one of many great prizes donated by attractions across the province. Correctly answer the question related to attractions listed on our web site for your chance to win FREE prizes to Ontario's Top Attractions.
1. The contest is open to all residents of Canada and the United States that have achieved the age of majority in their province/state of residence. The contest is not open to employees of Attractions Ontario or members of its Board of Directors.
2. All decisions made by the contest judges with respect to this contest are final.
3. Chances of winning vary depending upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. Each prize must be accepted as awarded and no prize substitutions of cash or otherwise or transfer of the prize will be made, provided that the Contest Sponsors may make prize substitutions of equal or greater value.
5. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any problems, failure or technical malfunctions of Canada Post, any telephone system, Internet connection or equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment or software which results in lost, misdirected, altered, late or destroyed entries or winner notifications.
6. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any printing, distribution or productions errors. The Contest Sponsors may terminate or withdraw this contest for any reason or no reason without liability at their sole discretion.
7. By claiming a prize in the contest, each winner agrees to hold harmless the releasees from any and all liability, including loss or damage due in whole or in part by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this promotion. Acceptance of his/her prize by any winner shall be as-is, where-is, without any warranty whatsoever from the Contest Sponsors.
8. By claiming a prize in the contest, each winner consents to the use of his/her name and place of residence, without further compensation on the web site.
9. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
10. The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the contest: (1) entering the contest more than once (duplicate entries will be disqualified); (2) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (3) non-compliance with these Rules and Regulations; and (4) any other act which the Contest Sponsors determine, at their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the contest.
There are multiple prizes available to be won. Details of each prize are listed, and are subject to change as the contest progresses. Winners and their guests are responsible for transportation, accommodations (or additional accommodations where the prize includes accommodations), food, beverage and all other incidental costs pertaining to the prize.
Personal information provided by the participants for the contest will remain on file with Attractions Ontario until the prize is claimed by the winner unless stated otherwise. Collected information from the participants requesting to be notified about future promotions, or contest are a property of Attractions Ontario and won't be used for any other purposes.
By participating in the contest, the entrants grant the right to Attractions Ontario to post their names on the winners list on Attractions Ontario's
Entries with answers to the questions must be submitted through Attractions Ontario's web site or delivered by mail to:
344 Bloor St. W, Suite 504
Toronto, ON M5S 3A7.
Cost of delivery of the entry is the responsibility of the entrant.
This contest begins May 28, 2012 and is open until 11:59 pm EST August 2, 2012. The draw will be held at Attractions Ontario (at 344 Bloor St. W, Suite 504 Toronto, ON, M5S 3A7) on each Friday moring at 9:30am for the full 8 weeks.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
Selection of the entries will be made every Friday from June 15, 2011 to August 3, 2012 as noted above. If the selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be selected. If a selected entrant does not respond to the e-mail notification within seven (7) days of the date of the first attempted contact, or if Attractions Ontario is otherwise unable to contact the selected entrant within such time, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be selected. The names of prize winners will be posted on Attractions Ontario's web site.
This contest is sponsored by Attractions Ontario.